Romik® Universal Series Hitch Steps for 2″ Receivers
- A stylish look to the rear of your vehicle and durable protection with a Romik Rear Hitch Step
- Fastens directly to your receiver hitch (2″ Hitches only)
- Provides the perfect extra step for roof basket loading
- Each Hitchstep can hold up to 450lbs
- Romik Hitchsteps fits all 2” receivers (may interfere with parking sensors)
- One of the widest hitch accessories available – providing maximum step space
- Choose your new Rear Hitch Step from any of the drop-down menus
- Many available finishes – Silver & Black Steel
- Your Romik Hitchstep is protected by a 1-year limited warranty
- 24/7 Support on all IDFR® Products
- 30 Day Worry-Free Return Policy
WARRANTY INFORMATION: IDFR® Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
ROMIK® was founded in Europe in 1956 as a producer of automotive parts and accessories for manufacturers, distributors and individuals. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has fueled steady growth – currently the company supplies to over 3,000 professional clients worldwide. Over 50 years of experience working with stainless steel is evident in their quality line of automotive grille guards, bull bars, side steps, rear bars and more. In 2004 North America became a second home to Romik when the company set up U.S. headquarters in Allentown, PA.