2004-2014 Ford F-150 BAKFLIPG2® Tonneau Cover
- Folds all the way shut, locking in place at each fold
- Allows 100% full bed accesss, rests against rear window when fully open
- Third brake light remains visible on short and standard length beds when cover is completely open
- Integrated buckle system and prop rods allow you to drive safely at highway speeds with the cover folded, flipped up or closed
- Works with most bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, under-the rail toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks
- Mounts inside bed rails for a sleek, low-profile fit
- Panels constructed from aircraft grade aluminum
- EPDM Seals provide maximum water resistance
- Powdercoated Panel protect against harmful UV rays
- Holds 300lbs evenly distributed
- 2 year Warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Description for Part #226307/CLAMPS-226A0022
BAK provides the best of both worlds with the G2 version of the BAKFlip Tonneau Cover. Flip it back for total bed access and rear window protection, or fold it down and lock it in place for a solid defense against thieves.
Tonneaus are constantly exposed to harsh weather, so the BAKFlip is built to withstand Mother Nature’s wrath. Each panel’s crafted from a 1/2″ thick EPS core bonded on both sides to a tough aluminum exterior. The structure is 100% weather-resistant and strong enough to support 300 lbs of distributed weight. Plus, your BAKFlip never fades, warps or cracks. For total hauling convenience, your G2 Truck Bed Cover is also compatible with bed extenders, under-the-rail bed liners, toolboxes & storage units, sliding bed trays, bed rails and truck racks.
Just a few minutes and a few hand tools are all it takes to clamp your BAKFlip G2 Tonneau Cover into your truck’s bed. Plus, the BAKFlip’s low profile fits inside the bed rails to eliminate MPG-robbing wind drag. Made in the USA with a 2-year warranty.
Notes for Part #226307/CLAMPS-226A0022
- The tailgate lock on the truck is what secures the bed. If your truck does not have a tailgate lock, the cover may be opened by opening the tailgate. Tailgate locks sold separately.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: IDFR® Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to be free from defects in material and workmanship from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act: Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov